e Customs Clearing Process
Before items can be imported or exported internationally, customs clearance is required. If a shipment is cleared, the shipper must provide documentation confirming the payment of customs duties before the shipment can be processed.
We (e Customs Clearing) specialized in facilitating a bond, especially in customs clearance (entry) in the United States. However, we can still be able to assist on other customs bond services and we can also arrange domestic trucking for our existing customers.
Fees for Customs Clearing Entry and US Customs (for all shipments)
- Service fee (any U.S. ports) = $50
- Customs entry filing (any U.S. ports) = $195
- U.S. customs duty/tax = (if any) HTC / HTS /harmonized-tariff-code (after 2nd HTC /supplier) or call/email U.S. Customs import specialist team (government/our fees)
- Harbor maintenance fee (HMF) (. 001250 x your Invoice value) (only-for-sea-shipments) (government fees)
- Merchandise processing fee (MPF) (. 003464 x your Invoice value) (min of $25 and max of $485) (government fees)
- If subject-to: FDA , EPA/DOT, USDA , FWS and etc. : subject to agency document's processing $85 + messenger submission fee $45 (government/our fees)
- If x-ray exam and etc. (code) + exam processing $135 + IT/TE/IE/ 7512/3499/PTT $195 + messenger submission $65 + split an / AWB $100 (government/our fees)
- Service agreement (if any) and import bond (if subject-to) or SEB / Single Entry Bond standard (if any)/ SEB + subject to (if any)/ SEB + add (if any) (customs requirement)
- If you have own continuous bond or Single Entry Bond , please email us copy of the bond, before your entry is file with U.S. Customs , to avoid refiling fee.
- Full container / roro / etc. and air = entry filing $195 + service $95 + above #3-11. If hand-carried port (click here). Above are LCL (less-container-load)
- Used household good ( HHG ) / personal effect (PE) and etc.: entry for LCL ($434. 76) or full / roro / etc. ($534. 76) + exam/duty/etc. + import bond (if subject-to)
- Payment (check or wire) customs-released doc: pick-up your own shipment, trucking arrangement, your freight forwarder LCL / Full and your warehouse.