Please complete the service agreement. (24/7) 213-270-1930 By submitting the form below, importers are not obligated to use our services for any current/future/past imports.
If the importer uses our service(s), the Disclaimer, Conditions, and Agreement, among other things, will apply.
Importers are NOT required to use our service(s) for any Current/Future/Past imports by clicking Submit or viewing it (s).
- However, Disclaimer/Conditions/Agreement shall apply if Importer uses our service(s).
- Bonds are required from Customs/ Agencies, for all Importer (ISF and Entry), Vessel/Carrier, issuer of Bill-of-Lading (BL)/Arrival Notice (AN)/Air-Way-Bill (AWB), Warehouse, Port/Terminal, Loader/ Unloader, Trucker and etc.
- Payment, Check (personal/company) or Wire (information will be given with Invoice), No
- Suppliers handle the majority of foreign and international shipping (apart from domestic shipping); otherwise, you might work with the Foreign Export department (Government, Loader and etc).
- Additional factors your provider will use to export for you.
- Just so you know, as the owner of a car, you are RESPONSIBLE for all traffic laws (not the seller). You are RESPONSIBLE for any import laws as the cargo owner (not your supplier or anyone else)
- Fyi: Don't count on a foreign person (supply, merchant, or shipper) in a foreign country to be aware of our import laws or to give you advice or assistance with our domestic laws. To learn more, shipping customs clearing and CBP.