Sea Shipping Cost
Sea Shipping Cost: All sea shipments for import require four processes, but export just requires one step:
Importers and exporters are not required to use all or any of the services offered by uscustomsclearing.com, they are free to select any service(s) they like. However, if the importer or exporter uses the service(s) provided by uscustomsclearing.com, the disclaimers below and the one found here will take effect.
The first step is to arrange for import/export shipment through 101 Shipping Inc. The foreign and domestic seaports listed below include all port fees.
|1 pallets is about (1cbm) = $850 + or - $100|
|2 pallets is about (2cbm) = $1,000 + or - $100|
|3 pallets is about (3cbm ) = $1,150 + or - $100|
|4 or less pallets is about (4cbm ) = $1,300 + or - $100|
|5 or less pallets is about (5cbm ) = $1,450 + or - $100|
|6 or less pallets is about (6cbm ) = $1,600 + or - $100|
|7 or less pallets is about (7cbm ) = $1,750 + or - $100|
|8 or less pallets is about (8cbm ) = $1,900 + or - $100|
|9 or less pallets is about (9cbm ) = $2,050 + or - $100|
|10 or less pallets is about (10cbm ) = $2,200 + or - $100|
|11 or less Pallets is about (11cbm ) = $2,350 + or - $100|
|12 or less pallets are (12cbm ) about $2,500 + or - $100|
|13 or less pallets are (13cbm ) about $2,650 + or - $100|
|14 or less pallets are (14cbm ) about $2,800 + or - $100|
|15 or less pallets are (15cbm ) about $2,950 + or - $100|
|16 or less pallets are (16cbm ) about $3,100 + or - $100|
|17 or less pallets are (17cbm ) about $3,250 + or - $100|
|18 or less pallets are (18cbm ) about $3,400 + or - $100|
|19 or less pallets are (19cbm ) about $3,550 + or - $100|
|20 feet Container (26-28 CBM) = about $4,400 + or - $100|
|40 feet Container (56-58 CBM) = about $4700 + or - $100|
|45 ft HQ (78 CBM) / 40 ft HQ (60-68 CBM) Container $4,900 + or - $100|
- For refrigerated shipments or containers, increase the price by 35% to $45%. Send us a picture and the shipment's size if it is an oversize shipment.
- Email us a picture of the vehicle and the title or pink slip for all vehicle shipping. Email us the Hazard class number and further information for dangerous shipments.
- The costs listed above are primarily for general goods; email us for more information. check this exclude from Cargo Insurance to have a better idea.
- If your package is worth more than $30,000, you should buy additional cargo insurance. Every CBM is rounded up to the next highest CBM.
- A cubic meter is equal to three feet by three feet by three feet. How to determine your own CBM. Maximum weight per pallet is 1,000 KG/2,000 lb (LB)
- International Sea Vessel Companies/Freight Forwarders palletize and calculate the majority of shipments using CBM (Cubic Metres).
- The maximum weight limits are (20 feet Max 34,000 lbs) and (40, 40 HQ & 45 feet Max 44,000 lbs), respectively. Check the Terms, Conditions, and Agreements
- International Sea shipping arrangements are made by "101 Shipping Inc.," and all fees must be paid in advance before your shipment can depart from a foreign sea port.
- If we need to pick up your shipment from you, your factory, or a supplier and arrange trucking to a nearby sea port, you, the importer, or the exporter will be charged an additional fee.
- Please transfer to the closest sea port to avoid paying trucking arrangement fees, or request FOB Port from your factory or supplier (see here for more information).
- AFTER 3 DAYS IN WAREHOUSE, DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY U.S. OR FOREIGN WAREHOUSE FEES. NOT INCLUDING any problems relating to foreign customs
- Please email us to confirm all the fees as the above fees exclude some foreign sea port fees and some U.S. sea port fees.
- The costs listed above apply ONLY to foreign and domestic sea ports. Steps 2, 3, and 4 below the pricing are not included (& Step 2,3 & 4 is for IMPORTER)
- There is no covering for shipments that are damaged or broken, and there is no cargo insurance or transportation arrangement coverage.
- If you send us the information about your suppliers, 101 Shipping Inc. will arrange delivery to your doorstep. Name and email The entire process will be handled by 101 Shipping Inc.
- The shipping and port costs listed above assume that (CBP), (FDA), (USDA), (FWS), (ATF), (TTB), (ABC), (CPSC), (FCC), (DOT), (EPA), (TSA), and other government agencies have given their approval for your shipment to be imported or exported.
Below are if you are importing from Asia to U.S.: (From most of Asia Sea Port to US Sea Port)
- Port of Long Beach/ Los Angeles, California (13-15 days)
- Port of Oakland/ San Francisco, California (13-15 days)
- Port of Portland, Oregon (13-15 days)
- Port of Seattle/Tacoma, Washington (13-15 days)From most of Asia Sea Port to US Sea Ports:
- Port of New York/ New Jersey (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Wilmington, Delaware (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Boston, Massachusetts (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Baltimore, Maryland (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Norfolk, Virginia (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Wilmington, North Carolina (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Charleston, North Carolina (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Savannah, Georgia (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Jacksonville, Florida (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Miami, Florida (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Tampa, Florida (28 to 30 days)
- Port of New Orleans, Louisiana (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Houston, Texas (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Corpus Christi (28 to 30 days)
- Port of Anchorage, Alaska (45- to 50 days)
- Bridgeport, Connecticut (28 to 30 days)
- Portland, Maine (28 to 30 days)
Step 2: ISF Filing is arranged by us / www.uscustomsclearing.com and U.S. ISF Filing Fee (ONLY for Importers);
- $95 for ISF filing
- Please submit a copy of your Single/Continuous Bond to us if you have one. If not, Single ISF Bond Application here or here to apply for a Continuous Bond.
- Service Contract/Agreement
- Email us all the documents you received from your supplier, including the invoice, packing list, bill of lading, and ISF form, as well as the information on the ISF filing.
- After we have submitted your ISF, you will receive an invoice for payment and an ISF Transaction # (issued by US Customs) within a short period of time. To pay the invoice, review the terms and conditions.
Step 3: US customs clearance and import taxes (ONLY for Importers) (We provide for Customs Clearing; see www.uscustomsclearing.com,
- Entry filing
- Service fees at any US port,
- US customs duties, and US taxes (If any) Search the HTC/HTS Code online, or contact the US Customs Import Specialist via phone or email.
- Harbor Maintenance Fee (HMF) (Sea/Ocean shipping ONLY) (.001250 X your invoice amount) (Government Fees)
- Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF) (min. $25 and max. $485) (.003464 X your invoice value) (Government Fees)
- Classification of HTC/HTS by FDA, EPA/DOT, USDA, Lacey-Act, and other US Government agencies after two (IF any) ($10 to $50 for each item/line) (Gov./our Fees)
- Warehouse, trucking, and other exams, including intense examinations and X-ray inspections (IF any) (Administrative Fees)
- Service Agreement (IF any), Single Entry Bond Fees (IF any), Continuous Bond (IF any), or if you have a Bond, email us.
- Power of Attorney (POA) for Customs Clearing + Scan Copy: Signer of POA Driver's License, Passport, Green Card, etc.
- You will get an invoice for payment when or before customs clearance is complete, review terms and condition for make a payment.
Step 4: Fees and Arrangements for U.S. Trucking (ONLY for Importers) (US Customs Clearing's website, Trucking Arrange)
- Send us an email with your complete address, contact name, and phone number (for importer/exporter).
- In order to avoid additional warehouse storage fees, your package must be picked up as specified in your Bill-of-Lading/Arrival Notice. (IMPORTER)
- Their labor fees range from $75 to $250 and must be paid in advance when picking up items from the US Customs Bonded Warehouse. (IMPORTER)
- Additional information on the trucking agreement and disclaimer.