Arrival Notice Document in Sea Shipment
Arrival notice (an) is issued 5-7 days before shipment is us port:
- Export freight forwarder (EFF) = issuer bill of lading (BL) = pre-arranged before leaving foreign port, to warehouse / port / issuer-of-(AN) ( AWB ) and etc,.
- Import freight forwarder (IFF) = issuer of arrival notice (5-7 days before cargo is in us): overseer of cargo to CFS warehouse / port
Freight released is issued by your import freight forwarder / IFF (issuer of arrival notice = agent of Bill of Lading (BL) / OBL , after you have satisfy your IFF needs customs released is issued by your customs broker / U.S. customs / agencies, after your shipment is cleared and you have paid your entry filing fee, and look 1-11 customs clearing fees. Bill-of-lading (BL) (aka: straight bill of lading (nonnegotiable) with Telex Release / surrender / Express Release or original- Bill of Lading ( OBL ). Wikipedia. Org. Bill-of-lading (BL) is issued before leaving foreign port by shipper/ NVOCC /OFF/OTI.
FYI, In an perfect world, consignee will be receiving (But less than 1% is perfect world)
- Two bill-of-lading (BL): Before vessel leaving foreign port (Draft BL) and after vessel leaves foreign port (commercial BL)
- Two invoice: Before vessel leaving foreign port (proforma/draft invoice) and after vessel leaves foreign port (commercial invoice)
- Two arrival notice: PRE Arrival Notice, 7 days Before vessel is in US port and after/before vessel in US warehouse/port, Final Arrival Notice.
- On most of Bill of Lading , notify party is known as: customs broker, customs agent, ISF and entry filer with domestic trucker.
- On most of Bill of Lading , issuer of arrival notice is known as: (also, after these text, below there are 12 different Bill of Lading as examples).
- Shipper agent, for delivery of goods please contact, forwarding agent, domestic routing/export instructions, for release of shipment please contact,.
- Delivery agent, for delivery please apply to, document presentation, cargo releasing agent, for arrival info and release of cargo contact.
Let your supplier(s) do Telex Release / surrender / Express Release (this will saves time, monies and headache), but if you do received a original- Bill of Lading ( OBL ) from your shipper/factory/supplier, "sign / date the OBL (any place on OBL )" and keep two copy for yourself and fed-ex/ups other to "issuer of arrival notice = agent of BL" usually, if you received OBL , if you made only partial payment and etc against your shipment to your shipper/factory/supplier, before the shipping. ( OBL = title to your cargo)
Please list us as notify party on Bill of Lading (BL) and we will do 99% of the work for you or all we need is your factory/supplier info (email and name), also, you could give our below info to your factory/supplier as customs clearing agent and notify party on BL.
- US customs clearing
- 2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
- (213) 270-1930
If exam is issued by U.S. customs/agencies, such as intensive examination notice (stop sign), IBET-exam, A-TCET -exam, USDA -exam or any other exam and if your Bill of Lading (BL) / arrival notice (an) is required original- Bill of Lading ( OBL ), your ""freight forwarder (issuer of arrival notice = agent of Bill of Lading (BL) "" must received your ""sign/date OBL (any place on OBL )"" from you, before your shipment/container could be moved to exam site, until then, you maybe paying storage fees/demurrage fees and other fees. With or with-out exam, your ""freight forwarder (issuer of arrival notice = agent of Bill of Lading (BL) "" must receive ""sign/date the OBL (any place on OBL )"" to freight-release your shipment to you, OBL is consignee/importer responsibility only. ( OBL = title)
All shipment are bound to incoterms (pre-arranged to us port/ CFS , before leaving foreign port). To understand why/who importer must pay, before/ after/ during shipping, you must review incoterms/ICC/uncitral and contact issuer of BL/ arrival notice. Customs broker is messenger between U.S. customs and you, only.