Scam Trash: Importer order Aluminum ingot scam & customer received Rocks.
Lighter side: Thank god this was Not an Trojan Horse by Terrorists.
- Customs broker = broker between U.S. Customs and importer only: to transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you and your-vendors, to U.S. Customs
- Customs broker = is not a broker between you and your-vendors (factory / supplier / forwarder / warehouse / shipping-company / CET-exam site, us agencies and etc. )
- Please pay all your-vendors directly ( ASAP ), to avoid our $50. If amending/up-dating your entry filing. If entry must be refile (click here $)
- Importer is responsible for all fees/us laws/liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) document (BL, arrival notice and etc. ) case file: federal court U.S. attorney's.
- Your responsibility = your shipment / money / profit / sells / documents / permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder and etc. ), your arrangement/negotiation and etc.
- Exam notice by freight forwarder: LCL arrival notice, full container arrival notice. AD/CVD , fumigation, emergency action notifications can be $1,000's.
- Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, vacuum cleaning can be $1,900 and A-TCET exam / intensive exam/stop sign / CET exam can be $1,843. 60 / $2,059. 90.
- If exam ( VACIS , NII, x-ray (reefer), IBET, MET, CET and etc,), your freight forwarder will be notifying with arrival notice and Invoice (pay your freight forwarder) (99% time).
- If exam ( CET exam , A-TCET exam, intensive exam/stop sign, IPR, tailgate, emergency action notifications and etc.), importer must pay directly to exam site. (100%)
- If importer / ID=( SSN number or tax-ID/EIN/IRS Number or CAN Number) or any info is off-by-one-digit/letter, U.S. Customs will confiscate/seize your shipment and penalize/fines you.
- And U.S. Customs/agencies can release with detention(hold)/hold/confiscate/penalize/fines/recall/examine/ ISF penalty/Re-ISF filing/issue destroy/re-export and etc.
- Bill of lading / BL (aka: Bill of Sale ) / original / OBL= arrival notice / manufacturers contract agreement / shipping terms = (title to shipment, provisions and etc.)
- You /importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (be aware of scam hijack emails and other scams).
- Before paying us, consignee must verify payment method and amount of payment, and such as our bank account number, western-union account number, check payable to and etc.
- Only valid communication is, if you/importer/consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone number and email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contact-us
Cargo Scam Samples
Aluminum ingot scam: Case #CHIWPBRE7R400
Importer/Customer order China, thinking precious metals prices are 30% cheaper
We Advise Importer, Most of Precious Metals is world market price, "NOT country by country" & "There is NO free money"
Importer total lost is over $29,000
Island Trash Scams (Trojan Container): Case# Bong-782-8724
Out of nowhere some from Customer (SCAMMER) in Guam (but, he could from any where) contact NVOCC (Forwarder) in US, that they have 250 container (40ft) of Gift,
Craft, Jewelry & etc need to ship to HK/China, and receiver of shipment will pay all the shipping cost. NVOCC stand to make over $80,000
We advise NVOCC, do you know this customer??, why/how this customer picked you??, "There is NO free money" & Etc.
NVOCC replied, that he has 30 years of experience & he is will known by customer (with angry tone of voice/email)
NVOCC total lost is over $300,000