Notice ISF Hold
Notice ISF Hold: Below is ISF jail / ISF hold / customs hold notice by U.S. Customs : ISF hold is usually for: late ISF filing, not filing ISF , deleted for non-payment, incorrectly/misleading/missing information is given to filed your ISF.
- All payment must received within 72 hours (3 days), to avoid cancellations/termination/deletion of your ISF filing. After Invoice has been issued.
- If your ISF filing was deleted for non-payment and /or for any reasons, U.S. Customs can/will assess penalty / lien / fines / up-to $5,000. 00 per shipment
- Re-filing of ISF could take extra 2-5 days and re-filing fee $45
- If your are up-dating ISF info, contact us ASAP .
- If your ISF filing is showing "no bill match", please contact your supplier/shipping company and let them know they must file AMS, 48 hours before your shipment could leave foreign port, if not, U.S. Customs can issue ISF hold.
U.S. Customs can issue ISF penalty and delay
- Over all, ISF hold could delay up-to 3 weeks, when your shipment is in us.
- All ISF hold will lead to exam by U.S. Customs.
- Shipment will not be going to final destination as it stated at your arrival notice, until ISF is filed and ISF hold is released by U.S. Customs .
- Until ISF hold is remove by U.S. Customs and customs clearing entry is filed and you shipment is pick-up you/trucker, you will be paying storage/diem/demurrage fees.
- Customs broker = broker between U.S. Customs and importer only: to transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you and your-vendors, to U.S. Customs
- Customs broker = is not a broker between you and your-vendors (factory / supplier / forwarder / warehouse / shipping-company / CET-exam site, us agencies and etc. )
- Please pay all your-vendors directly ( ASAP ), to avoid our $50. If amending/up-dating your entry filing. If entry must be refile (click here $)
- Importer is responsible for all fees/us laws/liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) document (BL, arrival notice and etc. ) case file: federal court U.S. attorney's.
- Your responsibility = your shipment / money / profit / sells / documents / permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder and etc. ), your arrangement/negotiation and etc.
- Exam notice by freight forwarder: LCL arrival notice, full container arrival notice. AD/CVD , fumigation, emergency action notifications can be $1,000's.
- Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, vacuum cleaning can be $1,900 and A-TCET exam / intensive exam/stop sign / CET exam can be $1,843. 60 / $2,059. 90.
- If exam ( VACIS , NII, x-ray (reefer), IBET, MET, CET and etc,), your freight forwarder will be notifying with arrival notice and Invoice (pay your freight forwarder) (99% time).
- If exam ( CET exam , A-TCET exam, intensive exam/stop sign, IPR, tailgate, emergency action notifications and etc.), importer must pay directly to exam site. (100%)
- If importer / ID=( SSN number or tax-ID/EIN/IRS Number or CAN Number) or any info is off-by-one-digit/letter, U.S. Customs will confiscate/seize your shipment and penalize/fines you.
- And U.S. Customs/agencies can release with detention(hold)/hold/confiscate/penalize/fines/recall/examine/ ISF penalty/Re-ISF filing/issue destroy/re-export and etc.
- Bill of lading / BL (aka: Bill of Sale ) / original / OBL= arrival notice / manufacturers contract agreement / shipping terms = (title to shipment, provisions and etc.)
- You /importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (be aware of scam hijack emails and other scams).
- Before paying us, consignee must verify payment method and amount of payment, and such as our bank account number, western-union account number, check payable to and etc.
- Only valid communication is, if you/importer/consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone number and email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contact-us