US Customs Seized Notice
Examples of shipment that was confiscate/seize: if you forfeit your shipment to US customs (www. Forfeiture. Gov)
- Shipment had logo's (illegal usage), was confiscate/seize after customs release documents (7501,3461 and do) was issued. ($7,250 + storage $1200 + exam 2500).
- Shipment is detained for fumigation.
- and 4. Shipment was confiscate/seize (safety of usage), before customs release and paid $860 for exam. (importer never receive the shipment)
- Notice of detained / confiscate / seize / trademark: importer paid over $3,500 for 30 days storage (importer never receive the shipment)
- - 11 counterfeit trademark (patent and trademark office / pto / ) (importer never receive the shipment $155. 320). Cost of trademark exam (click here)