Fees Fumigation Vacuum Invoice
Before loading your container/shipment, have your supplier/factory/shipping-company/vendors swept cleaned of all debris and fumigate all wood/container/shipment, have your supplier/factory/shipping-company email you fumigation-certificate.
- Page 1. Emergency action notifications with fumigation and intensive exam/stop-sign = $7,205 exam fee.
- Page 2. Emergency action notifications with fumigation and intensive exam/stop-sign = $5,490 exam fee.
- Page 3-7. Emergency action notifications with vacuum cleaned = $1,900 exam fee.
- Page 8. X-ray of 20 feet reefer container = ($1,763. 50 exam fee):
Info that will help:
- Other PPQ forms (FAQ (this has lot of answers) / lacey act declaration tools / how to submit and etc) / http: / declaration. Forest legality. Org/declaration-FAQs (examples)
- Exporter responsibilities / how to apply for phytosanitary inspection and certification (click here) and http: / en. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/phytosanitary certification
- United States Department of Agriculture ( USDA ) animal and plant health inspection service (aphis) plant protection and quarantine (PPQ)
- Customs broker = broker between U.S. Customs and importer only: to transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you and your-vendors, to U.S. Customs
- Customs broker = is not a broker between you and your-vendors (factory / supplier / forwarder / warehouse / shipping-company / CET-exam site, us agencies and etc. )
- Please pay all your-vendors directly ( ASAP ), to avoid our $50. If amending/up-dating your entry filing. If entry must be refile (click here $)
- Importer is responsible for all fees/us laws/liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) document (BL, arrival notice and etc. ) case file: federal court U.S. attorney's.
- Your responsibility = your shipment / money / profit / sells / documents / permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder and etc. ), your arrangement/negotiation and etc.
- Exam notice by freight forwarder: LCL arrival notice, full container arrival notice. AD/CVD , fumigation, emergency action notifications can be $1,000's.
- Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, vacuum cleaning can be $1,900 and A-TCET exam / intensive exam/stop sign / CET exam can be $1,843. 60 / $2,059. 90.
- If exam ( VACIS , NII, x-ray (reefer), IBET, MET, CET and etc,), your freight forwarder will be notifying with arrival notice and Invoice (pay your freight forwarder) (99% time).
- If exam ( CET exam , A-TCET exam, intensive exam/stop sign, IPR, tailgate, emergency action notifications and etc.), importer must pay directly to exam site. (100%)
- If importer / ID=( SSN number or tax-ID/EIN/IRS Number or CAN Number) or any info is off-by-one-digit/letter, U.S. Customs will confiscate/seize your shipment and penalize/fines you.
- And U.S. Customs/agencies can release with detention(hold)/hold/confiscate/penalize/fines/recall/examine/ ISF penalty/Re-ISF filing/issue destroy/re-export and etc.
- Bill of lading / BL (aka: Bill of Sale ) / original / OBL= arrival notice / manufacturers contract agreement / shipping terms = (title to shipment, provisions and etc.)
- You /importer/ consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (be aware of scam hijack emails and other scams).
- Before paying us, consignee must verify payment method and amount of payment, and such as our bank account number, western-union account number, check payable to and etc.
- Only valid communication is, if you/importer/consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone number and email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contact-us