Customs Release Documents
After/before your shipment is released by US customs and you have paid all the customs clearing fees, you will be receiving customs release documents:
- Commercial shipment (type 1): customs release documents (look below) = 7501, 3461, pick up order and if any, ABI Report. (look below page 1, 2, 4 and 5)
- Personal used items (type 3): customs release documents (look below) = 7501, 3299, pick up order and if any, ABI Report. (look below page 1, 3, 4 and 5)
Before, customs released documents could be issue, you must email us name of person or company name that will be picking-up your shipment.
- Also, your CFS warehouse / port will receiving customs release documents from us.
- Pick-up-order and pick-up- Bill of Lading . Aka: delivery authorization/authorized declaration (dad) / delivery order (do) = look below page 4
- 7512 (it,te, ie) is filed, if shipment is moving to exam site / to clear in other port, before US customs has release the shipment.
- If 3461 and 7501 was issued, most of exam site will ask for 3461 only (will not need 7512). Also, most of ISF 5 must use 7512 form. (for more details)
Note: Final ruling by US customs/agencies for ISF filing (part 1-2) is 6 years and for customs entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
- Customs broker = messenger between US customs and importer: to transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you and your-vendors, to US customs
- Customs broker = is not a messenger between you and your-vendors (factory/ supplier/ forwarder/ warehouse/ shipping-company/ cet-exam-site, us agencies and etc. )
- All importer are bound to incoterms (pre-arranged before leaving foreign port, such as: Bill of Lading /bl (sale) / MFG contract agreement / OBL / arrival notice)
- To understand why/who importer must pay, before/after/during shipping, you must review incoterms and contact issuer of Bill of Lading (title to shipment)
- Please review import process, incoterms and etc import requirements by US customs. After viewing, if you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day + retainer
- Importer is responsible for all fees/us laws/liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) document (bl, arrival notice and etc. ) case file: federal court us attorney's.
- Your responsibility = your shipment / money / profit / sales / documents / permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder and etc. ), your arrangement/negotiation and etc.
- Exam notice by freight forwarder: LCL arrival notice, full container arrival notice. For AD/CVD , fumigation, emergency action notifications can be $1,000's.
- Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, vacuum cleaning can be $1,900 and A-TCET exam / intensive exam/stop sign / CET exam can be $1,843. 60 / $2,059. 90.
- If exam ( VACIS , nii, x-ray, ibet, met, cet and etc,), your freight forwarder will be notifying with arrival notice and Invoice (pay your freight forwarder) (99% of the time).
- If exam ( CET exam , A-TCET exam, intensive exam/stop sign, ipr, tailgate, emergency action notifications and etc,) importer must pay directly to exam site. (100%)
- If importer / id=( SSN # or tax-id/ein/irs# or can#) or any info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US customs can/will confiscate/seize your shipment and penalize/fines you.
- And uscustoms/agencies can release with detention(hold)/hold/confiscate/penalize/fines/recall/exam/penalty/re- ISF -filing/issue destroy/re-export/add-dpl and etc.
- Please pay all your-vendors directly ( ASAP ), to avoid our $50 (click here). If amending/up-dating your entry filing (click here $). If entry must be re-file (click here $)
- You /importer/consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (be aware of scam hijack emails and other scams).
- Before paying us, consignee must verify payment method and amount of payment, and such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to and etc,.
- Only valid communication is, if you/importer/consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# and email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contact-us