What Types Of Products Usually Require A Fumigation Certificate?

Types of products requiring a fumigation certificate include building materials (wood, plywood, timber, lumber, bamboo), food products (grains, coffee beans, cocoa beans, nuts, dried fruits), agricultural products (seeds, plants, vegetables, fruits, hay), textiles and fibers (cotton, jute, wool, silk, hemp), and leather and animal by-products. Fumigation ensures pest-free and compliant products for international trade.

Read More