Before your shipment is about to leave from your supplier, they will email you below pictures.
- Customs broker = messenger between U.S. customs and importer: to transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you and your-vendors, to U.S. customs
- Customs broker = is not a messenger between you and your-vendors (factory/ supplier/ forwarder/ warehouse/ shipping-company/ cet-exam-site, U.S. agencies and etc. )
- All importer are bound to incoterms (pre-arranged before leaving foreign port, such as: Bill of Lading /BL (sale) / MFG contract agreement / OBL / arrival notice)
- To understand why/who importer must pay, before/after/during shipping, you must review incoterms and contact issuer of Bill of Lading (title to shipment)
- Please review import process, incoterms and etc import requirements by U.S. customs. After viewing, if you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day +retainer
- Importer is responsible for all fees/us laws/liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) document (bl, arrival notice and etc. ) case file: federal court U.S. attorney's.
- Your responsibility = your shipment / money / profit / sales / documents / permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder and etc. ), your arrangement/negotiation and etc.
- Exam notice by freight forwarder: LCL arrival notice, full container arrival notice. For AD/CVD , fumigation, emergency action notifications can be $1,000's.
- Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, vacuum cleaning can be $1,900 and A-TCET exam / intensive exam/stop sign / CET exam can be $1,843. 60 / $2,059. 90.
- If exam ( VACIS , nii, x-ray, ibet, met, cet and etc,), your freight forwarder will be notifying with arrival notice and Invoice (pay your freight forwarder) (99% of the time).
- If exam ( CET exam , A-TCET exam, intensive exam/stop sign, ipr, tailgate, emergency action notifications and etc,) importer must pay directly to exam site. (100%)
- If importer / id=( SSN # or tax-id/EIN/IRS# or can#) or any info is off-by-one-digit/letter, U.S. customs can/will confiscate/seize your shipment and penalize/fines you.
- And U.S. customs/agencies can release with detention(hold)/hold/confiscate/penalize/fines/recall/exam/penalty/re- ISF -filing/issue destroy/re-export/add-dpl and etc.
- Please pay all your-vendors directly (asap), to avoid our $50 service fees. see here If amending/up-dating your entry filing. If entry must be re-file visit here(refiling entry).
- You /importer/consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (be aware of scam hijack emails and other scams).
- Before paying us, consignee must verify payment method and amount of payment, and such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to and etc,
- Only valid communication is, if you/importer/consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# and email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contact-us