|Sample of Abandon letter (click here) or look below.
1. IF you think, it's not cost-effective, to pay all the fees (duty/tax, forwarder, trucker, warehouse, isf filing, customs entry filing & etc.) you could ABANDON your shipment.
2. Please notify your Supplier / US Forwarder / Carrier, Vessel, Warehouse & email us ONLY.
3. US Customs/agencies, warehouse, forwarder, Carrier & etc., MAY Penalize/Fines you & charge demurrage/Per - diem fees + etc fee with destroy/trash.
IF you think, it's not cost-effective to pay all the fees (duty/tax, forwarder, trucker, warehouse, isf filing, customs entry filing, exam & etc.) you could ABANDON your shipment.
There are three choices, shipment that was REFUSED by US Customs/agencies. Sample of Abandon letter (click here)
1. RE-Exporting back to vendor / Exporting to Other-country:
. a. To export, your MUST contact your Freight Forwarder, company that has done your transportation to US Port.
. b. Your current Freight Forwarder will be helping you with 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. c. Local US Customs officer must sign & if any, Agencies officer must sign a 7512 (IE / Immediate Exportation) form.
. d. Local = City, County, State that you are in.
. e. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
2. ABANDON your shipment. Please notify your Supplier/US Forwarder/Carrier & Warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. For Abandoning, you may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & etc .
. b. Examples of OTHER shipment that was Abandon, Refused by US Customs/agencies & was NOT cost-effictive (click here) (click here) (click here) (click here),
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive. For more: (here) (here) (here) (here)
3. Destroy / trash email Customs Officer, warehouse & us by email ONLY.
. a. If shipment is import with-OUT permit / permission Hazard, Patent, Trademark & Etc.
. b. You may be Penalize / Fines / demurrage / Per-diem / Destroy / trash / add-DPL & Etc.
. c. Who is liable: Case File: federal court US Attorney's (click here), Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all Laws/Liable/fees/retroactive.
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Messenger between US Customs & Importer: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Messenger between you & your-vendors (Factory/ Supplier/ Forwarder/ Warehouse/ Shipping-company/ CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port, Such as: Bill-of-Lading /BL (Sale) / MFG Contract Agreement / OBL / Arrival Notice)
4. To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading (TITLE to shipment)
5. Please review Import process, Incoterms & etc Import requirements by US Customs. After viewing, If you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day +Retainer
6. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
7. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sales / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
8. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. For ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
9. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
10. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray, IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% of the time).
11. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,) Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
12. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs can/will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines you.
13. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Exam/Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export/add-DPL & etc.
14. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
15. You /Importer/Consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
16. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
17. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
|ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums/etc). All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Filer Code: e Customs Clearing dba US Customs Clearing, US Import Bond, ISF Customs Broker (8FG) // Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (AEF)