|Warehouse Fees &/or Storage Fees: (Warehouse MOLU13010695405 im12082014)
|DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Your Sea/Ocean CFS warehouse: Normally, after 5 free days, your warehouse will charger importer Daily Storage / Demerage.
Your Air warehouse: Normally, after 2 free days, your warehouse will charge importer Daily Storage / Demerage.
Also, before after free days, your warehouse may charge importer in/out fee, forklift, Hand Pallet, pallets, Daily Storage / Demerage. & ETC (Example of warehouse fee).
Incoterms = BEFORE the shipping, your warehouse was pre-arrange by your vendor (you/ Supplier/ Factory/ Freight-forwarder/ Shipping-company & etc.).
(Example of CFS warehouse FEES) (Glossary Warehouse) (Some of the well known CFS Warehouse)
Example of warehouse fees from (4.1 cbm = $208.45) from ST. George Warehouse list CFS.
CFS LOADING: $2.5/100LBS, MIN: $50 = $10.25
CFS DOC: $30 BL = $30
CFS fuel surcharge: $2/RT (MIN USD10) (1:800Ibs) = $8.2
CFS in/out Forkift fee: = $80
CFS Pallet fee: $20 each = $80
CFS Warehouse in US.
a. http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/FIRMSF30_41.txt with (683 pages) (05/08/15)
b. http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/FIRMS30.txt with (675 pages) (03/21/14)
c. or (click here) or (click here for some OTHER warehouse) & (Warehouse Glossary)
Sea / Air / Land ports & others:
a. Port Code or (click here)
b. Locate a Port of Entry or (click here)
c. List of Canada–United States border crossings.
c. List of Mexico–United States border crossings.
e. http://www.worldmaritime.net/usa-ports-list.shtml .
f. Port Contacts .
g. Filer Codes .
h. ABI Error Messages .
i. How to obtain a filer code by CBP.
j. Seattle, Tacoma, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Aberdeen, Everett, Spokane, Moses Lake. Hold types indicator “ADOC”
k. IE / IT / TE (ISF 5) / 7512 Preparation instructions.
NOTE: Final Ruling by US Customs/agencies for ISF Filing (part 1-2) is 6 years AND for Customs Entry filing (part 2-2) is 5 years.
1. Customs Broker = Messenger between US Customs & Importer: To transmits importer info/documents, way it was received from you & your-vendors, to US customs
2. Customs Broker = is NOT a Messenger between you & your-vendors (Factory/ Supplier/ Forwarder/ Warehouse/ Shipping-company/ CET-Exam-Site, US Agencies & etc.)
3. All importer are BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged BEFORE leaving foreign port, Such as: Bill-of-Lading /BL (Sale) / MFG Contract Agreement / OBL / Arrival Notice)
4. To understand why/who importer MUST pay, BEFORE/After/DURING shipping, you MUST review Incoterms & contact ISSUER of Bill-of-Lading (TITLE to shipment)
5. Please review Import process, Incoterms & etc Import requirements by US Customs. After viewing, If you required a personal assistant: $250 hr / $2000 day +Retainer
6. Importer is RESPONSIBLE for all fees/US Laws/Liability/exam/permit(s)retroactive(backdate) Document (BL, Arrival Notice & etc.) Case File: federal court US Attorney's.
7. Your Responsibility = Your shipment / money / profit / sales / Documents / Permit, your-vendors (factory/supplier/forwarder & etc.), Your Arrangement/Negotiation & etc.
8. EXAM Notice BY Freight Forwarder: LCL arrival notice, Full Container arrival notice. For ADD/CVD, Fumigation, Emergency Action Notifications can be $1,000's.
9. Fumigating your shipment can be $7,205, Vacuum Cleaning can be $1,900 & A-TCET Exam / Intensive Exam/Stop Sign / CET Exam can be $1,843.60 / $2,059.90.
10. IF Exam (VACIS, NII, X-Ray, IBET, MET, CET & ETC,), your Freight Forwarder will be Notifying with arrival notice & invoice (pay your Freight Forwarder) (99% of the time).
11. IF Exam (CET Exam, A-TCET Exam, Intensive Exam/Stop Sign, IPR, Tailgate, Emergency Action Notifications & ETC,) Importer MUST pay DIRECTLY to exam site. (100%)
12. IF Importer / id=(SSN# or Tax-id/EIN/IRS# or CAN#) or ANY info is off-by-one-digit/letter, US Customs can/will Confiscate/Seize your shipment & Penalize/Fines you.
13. And USCustoms/Agencies can Release with Detention(Hold)/Hold/Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Exam/Penalty/Re-ISF-Filing/issue Destroy/re-export/add-DPL & etc.
14. Please pay all your-vendors directly (ASAP), to AVOID Our $50 (click here). IF Amending/up-dating your Entry Filing (click here $). IF Entry must be RE-FILE (click here $)
15. You /Importer/Consignee is fully responsible for all actions of payment (Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams).
16. Before paying us, consignee MUST verify payment method & amount of payment, & such as our bank account#, western-union account#, check payable to & etc,.
17. ONLY valid communication is, if You/Importer/Consignee/your-vendors is communicating by phone# & email lists from our uscustomsclearing.com/contactus.html.
|Warehouse Fees &/or Storage Fees: ( KKLUSX15797900 IB11212014 )
|Warehouse Fees &/or Storage Fees:
|ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums/etc). All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Filer Code: e Customs Clearing dba US Customs Clearing, US Import Bond, ISF Customs Broker (8FG) // Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (AEF)