|Bond Marked by CBP as “Insufficient”
1. If your Freight Forwarder / Custom Broker / U.S. Customs
(CBP) informs you that your Continuous Import Bond has
been label as “Insufficient Bond” or “Bond Not Sufficient”
2. Continuous bonds may be rendered insufficient by U.S.
Custom for the following reason(s):
3. Outstanding debt issues related to any of the entities on
the bond (including unpaid bills and debit vouchers).
4. Failure to comply in a timely fashion with a formal
demand letter from CBP to increase the bond amount.
5. Use of an invalid or ‘Non-deliverable’ address for any
entity using the bond.
6. Failure to comply with the rejection of a termination
7. Missing or misplaced bond paperwork or misrepresent
at Bond application.
8. Use of an invalid importer of record number on the bond
(ex. an entity using an EIN that is not assigned to that
party by the IRS).
9. Failure to provide any required bond paperwork (ex.
Reconciliation rider, bond rider for importation into the U.
S. Virgin Islands, surety approval for participation in
deferred tax payment, etc.).
10. Failure to annually deposit the required cash-in-lieu of
surety for a continuous bond obtained under 19 CFR
11. Failure to comply with specific mandates / requests
from the Office of Finance.
12. Refuse to pay bond provider.
(LINK's on Insufficient)
|ONLY valid contact with us are list it here, all others are invalid. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
ALL PREMIUMS ARE FULLY EARNED. NO pro-rate/refund (dates/premiums/etc). All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Filer Code: e Customs Clearing dba US Customs Clearing, US Import Bond, ISF Customs Broker (8FG) // Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (AEF)