|US Customs Clearing . com
PH: (213) 270-1930 (CA #)
PH: (718) 717-2680 (NY #)
PH: (305) 831-4800 (FL #)
PH: (210) 787-3480 (TX #)
Fax: (424) 702-3262
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #201. Lomita, CA 90717
Young@USCustomsClearing.com ( Young )
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park, dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
(All our website is for Reference use only)
(All our service is Arrangements only)
|ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing)
List US Ports
click above link, Click on the State, Than a City
Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association
Filing a Complaint about Freight Forwarder
Details on CBP & Import requirements (click here) & (click here)
Please Click: Color (Blue/Red/Purple) on our website for details
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|1. Service Agreement (click here)
2. US Customs requires you to have Single Entry Bond or Continuous Bond, at the time of Customs Clearing Entry filing. Details about US
Customs (CBP) & Import requirements (click here)
3. IF you are planning to import more then 3 or 4 time within next 365 days, you should apply for Continuous Bond or If value of your
shipment is over $30,000 then you should apply for Continuous Bond, BUT, as you know, for US Customs to issue a Continuous Bond
Certificate (to you), it will take about 5 to 7 working days (2 weeks) (click here) to apply.
4.IF your shipment is under $2,000.00, No Single Entry Bond is required under informal entry. BUT with few others are exception.
For more details (click here) & (click here) & (click here)
5. Single Entry Bond could be used ONLY once/one-time.
6. To File Customs Entry, we may be using our Broker Bond or we may be purchasing Single Entry Bond from a third party, on your behalf.
7. IF it was used Broker Bond, the Bond number will be NOT given to importer and/or any other info about Broker Bond.
8. To view payment term / disclaimer in details (click here)
9. From US Customs/CBP: Importers are responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws. (click here) & (click here)
|Single Entry Bond could be approved within 30mins:
You could apply for Single ISF Bond by calling us or emailing us & agreeing with below fee.
|*** ADD/CVD & etc excluded on all Bond(s)
*** if any information(s) are/is misrepresent to file(d) Customs Clearing Entry, will cause Cancellation/Termination of all bond(s) &
Cancellation/Termination of all Customs Clearing Entry that is filed or filing
*** All Bond(s) are subject to final approval by our underwriter & US Customs
*** Our Single Entry Bond could be use only if you are doing a Customs Clearing Entry Filing with us
*** All Premiums Fully Earned: no pro-rate or refunds for any bond(s).
*** We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions anytime, for more details view our site